In the life of every man there are moments when potency fails. It can be caused by fatigue, stress, or a medical condition. If no serious health problems are found, we offer you a list of the best products that increase potency in men, which will help regain their former strength.
What foods affect potency in men
The main rule of a healthy diet for a man is balance. With constant observance of this condition, the libido will never fail. However, there are foods that affect the potency of men very quickly. They will become a real "magic wand" for those who want to return potency quickly.
- Honey. . . The natural product of beekeeping is the leader in the list of the best products for potency. Honey restores the work of the male reproductive system, and also prevents the development of serious diseases. To maintain health, it is enough to eat a couple of spoons of sweet treats every day.
- Nuts. . . It is especially useful for male strength to use a mixture of different types of nuts, and even better, seasoned with honey. This combination will give you powerful excitement and endless energy for love joys. Sunflower seeds are no less useful for men. Nuts contain magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, vitamins, folic acid, magnesium and other beneficial elements necessary for health.
- Meat. . . Proteins are the main source of male energy, so meat must be present in the daily diet of the stronger sex. The most useful products for men are lamb and beef.
- Seafood and fish.The most valuable representatives of the sea are mackerel and flounder, but only stewed or boiled. Also, everyone knows the power of caviar, mussels, crayfish, shrimp and oysters. It is believed that one serving of "sea cocktail" is the right step towards an unforgettable night of love.
- Garlic and onions.Foods that are not the most pleasant to smell, however, it is they that contribute to an increase in the amount of male hormones and enhance male attraction. In addition, onions and garlic strengthen the immune system and prevent the development of diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Quail and chicken eggs.Eggs are also included in foods that you need to eat to increase potency. Even in ancient times, eggs symbolized sexual energy and were considered a powerful aphrodisiac. Therefore, if you cook scrambled eggs, and even with an onion, then you can make the most daring plans for the evening.
- Herbs and condiments.Of the green family, celery, basil, parsley, and cilantro are the most beneficial. From seasonings to ready-made dishes, it is better to add St. John's wort, thyme, tarragon, thyme, anise and cumin. They not only sharpen the taste buds, but also increase the desire.
- Fruits and vegetables.Without fruits and vegetables, it is impossible to imagine a complete and healthy person. These products, which increase potency in men, have a strengthening effect on the entire body, and also give a boost of vivacity.
What foods are good for potency, and what are bad
What products are good for men, we looked at. Therefore, we simply cannot ignore the list of products that are harmful to men's health.
- energy and coffee- such drinks give only a temporary effect, and also give a strong load on the heart and blood vessels;
- alcohol- frequent drinking is a direct path to impotence. Alcohol dulls the sensitivity of nerve endings and leads to a decrease in erectile function;
- simple carbohydrates- harmful for men and simple carbohydrates, which are contained in sugar, flour products. They are difficult for the body to assimilate and turn into fat deposits, and excess weight is a serious enemy for sexual activity;
- sausages- it is almost impossible to find a completely natural sausage now. Basically, they are stuffed with dyes, flavor enhancers and other harmful additives, the use of which is highly undesirable for men's health.
Useful substances contained in products to increase potency in men
Any natural product contains a complex of nutrients necessary for any person. Products that increase the potency of men contain:
- vitamin A (retinol, beta-carotene)- enhances immunity and increases male fertility. The daily dose of the vitamin is 5000 IU;
- vitamin E- regulates the production of male hormones, increases the permeability of the seminiferous tubules. A man needs to receive up to 15 mg of vitamin E per day;
- vitamin C- is responsible for the production of the hormone dopamine, which is responsible for libido;
- vitamin b- restores the nervous system, increases stress resistance, improves the sensitivity of nerve cells;
- thiamine- eliminates fatigue, nourishes the brain cells responsible for arousal;
- a nicotinic acid- restores the walls of blood vessels, improving blood flow;
- selenium- improves sperm quality and improves fertility;
- zinc- promotes increased testosterone production.
Knowing which foods improve a man's potency, and having compiled an appropriate diet, you will be ready for love at any time of the day!